Saturday, September 23, 2006

raison d'etre

Currently listening to: No One by Quasi
Currently reading: SQL Server 2005 by wrox

Dear diary, I like to play that evil, evil rock music. It's in my blood. I hope someday my band can go on a nationwide tour...wait, no, a nationwide tour then a European tour. Then, we'll come back home, pay some bills, spend time with our sweethearts and then leave again to go play rock in Japan.

We have practice tonight at 6pm. Marie and I are getting together early so I can teach her the drum parts to Cool Your Jets. I'm so excited to play instrumental songs live. I'm always so tethered to the microphone. I'm going to walk over to the space now and record some bits of new songs. It's been way too long since something new has sprung out of my guitar.

Tomorrow morning I'll hopefully have the ambition to hang posters for the High Dive show. Getting up at 7am this morning to take a class for my paying job was so uncool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home