Wednesday, July 23, 2008

While we’re off working on our tans this summer...

I made a myspace page for Henkensiefken, the band that was the precursor to H Is for Hellgate, to tide you over until our next album comes out in October. I put up six songs and made them all downloadable, free for you! If ya dig, you should buy the whole album(s). They were forged from my sweet, sweet sweat.

In other news, I'm playing a solo show on Sunday, August 3rd at the Skylark, in case you can't read the picture to the left. I'll be jamming on some of the more mellow Hellgate songs like "Next 50 Winters," "Soundtrack To The Summer," and a folked-out "Tina Fey" as well as some of my solo gems. The show is also free. See how I try to hook you the hell up!?


Lastly, I f-ing love red wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home