Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rebellion in 4/4 - free B-side mp3 for you!

I'm really bored with the music on our myspace page. Our album release is still a ways off (November 21st, yo) so it's a little too early to make public the actual goods on the album, but I decided to post a tasty track that didn't make it onto the album to tide you over.

Rebellion in 4/4 didn't make it onto the album because it stood out as being a lot more upbeat and poppy than the rest of the songs, but I believe it's still enjoyable on its own. Hopefully you'll agree.

Download away. Put it on a playlist for your next workout at the gym. Make it your ringtone. Air drum to it. It's all for you, punk.

Also, check out this hot photo Chrysti from Hungry Pines took of me last week at the High Dive. I'm saying, "Mmmmm, girl..." (Blogs without photos are lame.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home