Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey, we can still be friends, right?


Currently listening to: my stomach growl

I guess we can't win them all. The nice folks at Sarathan very tactfully rejected releasing our upcoming album this week. But hey, at least they listened to it in the first place.


"... I really love the record, but unfortunately, the label isn't signing any new talent at this point. We at Sarathan have been very busy and taking on another project doesn't make sense right now... I do wish you the best of luck and I hope you keep me updated on where H is for Hellgate lands!
I'm confident success will find you..."


Rejection sucks. But, it seems like for every 10 punches to the face we get 1 Tomb Raider-style med pack that not only heals the wounds but gives us super-human strength.

That was the worst metaphor ever. It's surprising I can even write songs.

Anyway, Benapaloza this Saturday at Jules Mae's Saloon should be a hoot and a holler. Ben is going to rock it the Hellgate way and then play with is other band, the notorious We Wrote the Book on Connectors. Hilarity will ensue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home