Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am a stalker - update!

Given that I live in a metropolitan area, I get a little freaked out when I see people repeatedly. For example, today when I was getting my hair cut at Vain, I saw the chick from U.S.E. (you may want to glance over a previous post to get caught up with the rest of the world's knowledge of my pseudo-obsession of U.S.E.) and I thought it was so fitting that I made the good hair / high school analogy because there she was, great hair and all, doing what appeared to be work at a hipster hair place.

I know, this post has nothing to do with the band other than cancelling a photo shoot last weekend in part because my hair was in dire need of a good cut. Consider this a gossip post.

Anyway, I discovered a couple weeks ago that this chick with good hair is in another band that practices in the space across the hall from us. I believe that other band to be The Catch. This kind of breaks my heart because I don't really care for The Catch. I'm sure they're all fantastic people and great musicians, I just never jumped on the 80's throwback train. But, I heart U.S.E. fo' eva.

That's my Band Across The Hall update. Come to our festival shows detailed below. They'll be sweaty summer fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I get my hair cut at Vain too! I love the hell out of that place, even if I do look slightly less like Zooey Deschanel than I had hoped I would...

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jamie H said...

Yeah, I never feel more like I'm with the popular girls than when I'm at Vain. The name is fitting.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home