Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sean Nelson, this is your last chance

I'm getting a little teary-eyed just thinking about it - H Is for Hellgate is going to play our last show for a few months tomorrow (Friday, October 26th) at the Mars Bar. There will be laughter, there will be tears, there will be hip-hop. That's all I'm going to say.

Also, in an effort to put this nasty, nasty year behind me/us, I'm going to quit Sean Nelson. That's right, I CAN quit him. No longer will his name grace our guest lists, our blog, or cross our bitter lips. Okay, that last one isn't true, but honestly, our faux obsession with Mr. Nelson doesn't hold a candle to the all-out battle that's going down over at We Wrote The Book On Connectors.

You'll probably miss us while we're not playing shows (or, you always miss us if you've never seen us play), so you should go to the Stereotype Records site and buy a copy or three of our album to tide yourself over.

Oh, but you can catch me, Jamie "JJ" Hellgate, playing on Halloween night at the Skylark Cafe in a Sleater-Kinney cover band with Teresa and Rebecca from Another Perfect Crime. Whaa-oh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home