Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friends in high places. (Or, friends with access to update high-profile websites.)


My friend Jordin Silver (and song crafter of The East End) is a DJ at 107.7 The End. Sometimes I'm her "Producer". Sometimes = once, but hopefully again I'll be able to push lighted buttons and get today's hits lined up for the radio listeners in the greater Seattle area.


She put us on their club calendar. I think it's awesome...and kind of hilarious because I believe we've been played on The End exactly once. Chris Travis on the Young and the Restless show spun Belt Of Lights after our record came out in February. But, I suppose they are supporting local music by having the club calendar in the first place.
Tonight we have our first show in over a month. Practice last night ruled. It might have been the best ever. I like this band.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home