Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Rock n' Roll Camp for Girls End Rocklessness!

For a moment, I'd like to take a break from this new album bruhaha.


This summer, I had the good fortune of volunteering as a band coach and guitar teacher at Portland's Rock n' Roll Camp for Girls. It was amazing, inspiring, and a crazy rad time. I wrote about on the KEXP blog: Part 1 and Part 2.


Like a lot of rad things, RnRC4G is a non-profit and thus, largely run on donations. This is where you come in. If you care at all about the future of music and having the voice of music representative of music fans, you should give. I mean, come on. Look at how viciously these girls are throwing the horns! With your help, more young women can become shredding badasses.


But don't let me tell you what to do. Learn for yourself. Please, now view this touching video about the tragedy of rocklessness:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home