Friday, February 16, 2007

Hooray!


Currently listening to: Van Halen

Thanks to everyone who came out and partied with the H last night at our CD release show. We had blast and, more than anything, we're happy that you were so receptive to the "hooray." Thank you.

If you weren't able to see us play in the sweaty, whiskey-scented flesh, you're not completely SOL. The kind folks at niztv.com video taped the show and part of it will be available for streaming soon. Goddamn, the internet is cool. Check back!

Lastly, Matt "Sign My Manly Chest" Brown said some nice stuff about H is for Hellgate. Check it out at the world-famous NadaMucho.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I love your cd. I will attempt to go to another show. I'm I'll.

Toby(one of Matt Brown's nutty friends)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home